4.11.2014

Spring Cleaning

I know it is spring now because the tulips are coming up...and though I wish it was a little warmer, I have bid adieu to winter...and have begun to lighten up with a little spring cleaning...

In the process, I decided that my Etsy shop needed a little spring cleaning...and a bit of lightening up...so starting today, I am having a SALE at my shop on my mixed-media medley boxes and my vintage tin collages...all of them are one of a kind...so when they are gone, they're gone!

In addition...I have added 6 new card designs...and one new variety set...4 flat notecards with a different design on each card...I feel that my photographic collages on these cards reflect the lighter mood of the season...







































And I have permanently reduced the price of my 4 card sets to $6!  That's a 20% savings to you!

So hop on over - click here
see what you like...place your order...
and if you let me know that you read my blog, I'll include a bonus gift for you...

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are just beautiful, Amy. I love each image.
    Have a wonderful spring weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, Your cards are just my style. I love the very organic look of your cards with natural and textural elements. I visited your Etsy shop, too. Oh, the mixed media boxes are so beautiful, too. They almost look like collages right in the box! I'll add them to to my "wish list."

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails